Unlock PDF Passcode
The market report PDF is a protected document. To open the report, an access passcode needs to be purchased. Payment options include tax receipt PayPal credit card transaction ($29.00) or by tax invoice ($39.00). Prices include GST. Our inaugural full market report buy option pricing is an introductory offer. To purchase buy credit card or tax invoice request please proceed to TCL Checkout To review our prior full Q1-2 2012 mid-year report free click here.
Full Market Report Commentaries Q3-4 2012:
- By mid to late 2013 we might be able to say with confidence it’s game back on.
- Some early light indicates NZ is climbing out of a quagmire of economic negativity and returning to predominantly confidence – pessimism is falling away. This will ripple forward for property.
- A punchy cocktail of ongoing low interest rates and upward confidence combining with adjusted values is dissipating commercial property headwinds. The Canterbury rebuild will add positive momentum.
- Hastings-Napier has seen considerable commercial property development 2011-13 that is ongoing and is long-term positive – significant city centres renewal applies alongside some major new industrial developments.
- Our Government’s immediate response to Canterbury Earthquakes Royal Commission findings will have calming effects and provide steerage around commercial buildings seismic capacity issues.