Strategy & Project Services© | Property Optimisation
“Our property knowledge and skills offering to clients private, corporate, Crown and Council as property owners or tenants involves a broad spectrum of professional property services.”
Property is a deep topic and our property support and advisory offering has considerable depth. Turley & Co people are well-experienced property optimisation and transaction advisors, and proven capability project leaders.
Independent Property Strategists© | Valuers | LINZ Accredited | National Providers
|Hawke’s Bay based and nationally peer-networked Turley & Co maintains a modest operating costs model enabling cost-effective services delivery anywhere in New Zealand. Since 1998 Turley & Co has project led property transactions plus NZD$438M working from Otago to Northland for private and public clients.|
Turley & Co more recently 2009-12 as non-agency principal property advisor led disposals across New Zealand of plus $26M and acquisitions of plus $68M.
Our starting point is insightful understanding of client organisation aims and challenges, resources and related property goals: most often problems resolution or property outcomes optimisation.
We craft work specifications according to a property project’s uniqueness and the capacities, skills and knowledge of our clients’ people.
Strategy & Project consultancy services include project support (teamwork) or management (leadership) for property owned or leased across all categories and single asset or portfolios anywhere in New Zealand:
- Corporate, private, public and not-for-profit entities real estate advisory (property solutions).
- Tenant and landlord representation.
- Project planning support and leadership (management).
- Other specialist provider procurement and management or collaboration: lawyers, engineers, architects, surveyors, planners, valuers, real estate.
- Research (title history or status and planning or market).
- Market info-metrics and forecasts.
- Property strategy reviews (risks and opportunities advisory).
- Highest and best use analysis (for property optimisation).
- Demand positioning tactics.
- Development feasibility.
- Property performance analysis.
- Strategic Property Plan development (SPP settings and implementation).
- Property rationalisation (single asset or portfolio).
- Acquisition advisory and negotiation (owned and leased property).
- Disposal advisory and negotiation (including leases).
- Lease settings strategy (including rationalisation and renegotiation).
- Sale-and-leaseback strategies (processes and project leadership).
- Alternative property financing.
- Disputes resolution (valuation and other).
- Arbitration and litigation.
- Creative thinking.
- Clear recommendations.
- High-level professional accountability.
Refer to Property Optimisation Tips for our observations on this topic.
Refer to Clients & Projects for sample projects information.
Turley & Co offers a well-evidenced track record and a prime clients referee list for Strategic & Project Services.
Contact Our People today for a meeting with a senior practitioner and customised services offer.
Our Qualifications offering is comprehensive and deeper than most.
|We deploy senior very well-experienced and fully-qualified property practitioners to lead client assignments and not graduate or intermediate staff.|