“Unfortunately not all qualified professionals are equally experienced or similarly capable. The skills and abilities offered by Turley & Co valuers are very solidly based and anchored in uncompromising thoroughness.”
Independent Property Strategists© | Valuers | LINZ Accredited | National Providers
Turley & Co principal Pat Turley has been a Registered Valuer since 1993. He qualified in Auckland specialising in commercial and industrial property valuation. Pat’s experience spans remote East Coast properties market valuations under $5,000 to Queen Street Auckland office tower investment valuations NZD$80M to plus $100M. Refer to Our People.
|Turley & Co Ltd is a formally approved (panel) Registered Valuer for commercial and other property types finance valuations for the banks: BNZ, Kiwibank, ANZ, National Bank, ASB and Westpac. This is a considerable feather-in-our-cap in more risk adverse times.|
Turley & Co has a very strong valuation practice that is principally focused on the property categories and work specialisations:
- Specialised properties: supermarkets, timber mills, hospitals, churches, schools, golf courses, seabed, ground leasehold property.
- Valuation disputes resolution and arbitration.
- Litigation expert witness.
Our valuation services offering is more fully reflected in:
Our valuation practice is geographically focused on:
- Hastings (including Whakatu and Irongate).
- Havelock North.
- New Zealand-wide for specialised property assets including: supermarkets, timber mills, hospitals, churches, schools, golf courses, seabed, ground leasehold property.
Turley & Co offers a well-evidenced track record and a prime clients referee list for Valuation Services.
Our Qualifications offering is comprehensive and deeper than most.
Contact Our People today.