Valuation Hawke’s Bay and NZ-wide©
Registered Valuers. Registered Property Consultants. LINZ Accredited. Hawke’s Bay-based premium quality valuation and creative property strategy© leading $0.5b acquisitions-disposals NZ-wide since 1998. Valuation litigation and commercial property specialists. Development and public land specialists. Our People. Property economy analysts and commentators – for Press.
Please contact Our People for a valuation services offer for leased or owned property. Turley & Co’s valuation practice for 22 years is Hawke’s Bay and near regions focused, plus projects for private and public clients Northland to Otago.
Project examples 1998-20: Napier Port 178 ground leasehold industrial properties valuation, disposal strategies design and implementation 1999; Farmlands’ property strategy settings 2003 and 13 stores Kaitaia to Levin sale-and-leaseback strategies, valuations, leases design and programme leadership 2009-11; 17 years Office of Treaty Settlements landbank sole provider NZ-wide for over 450 property acquisitions; Crown land former reserves statutorily compliant disposals Manawatu; Unison Networks industrial development-lease acquisition Rotorua; Hawke’s Bay inland port land acquisition 2017; over 350 resolved or arbitrated retail-office-industrial rent valuations including in 2019, annual rents circa $1m at Hamilton and New Plymouth; new $20m Hastings Health Centre development advisor and valuer.
Turley & Co’s valuation practice for 22 years is led by Pat Turley. He has 30 years experience as a valuer working NZ-wide specialising in commercial-industrial, development land and unusual property valuations:
- Sections and development land
- Market rent for premises and land
- Leasehold land
- Finance/ insurance/ asset
- Valuation negotiation/ litigation/ arbitration
- Court expert witness (including Land Valuation Tribunal, Environment Court and Commerce Commission)
And other valuation-based expertise and advisory:
- Land economy supply-demand and highest-and-best-use studies
- Property performance appraisal and feasibility studies
- Sale-and-purchase strategies and due diligence
- Lease analysis and strategies
- Rationalisation and disposal strategies for leased and owned property
- Acquisition process and strategy
- Bespoke valuation instructions, services procurement and management
- Valuation audits, risk analysis and peer-review
- Creative solutions
Turley & Co valuers unusual property valuation experience includes: churches, schools, a railway station, timber mills, public and private hospitals, reserves, roads, thermally-active tourism land, 18 and 9 holes golf courses, sports stadia, landlocked flood plain rural land, watercourses and seabed (submerged land), port and airport land, licences and easements.
Senior well-experienced valuers lead all services.
We know and love property, we always deliver with passion!
Follow Turley & Co on LinkedIn
© Turley & Co Ltd